IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT YOUR MCLE REQUIREMENTS FOR2021
- If youpractice law in Oklahoma during2021, you must earn and report a minimum of 12 OBA MCLE approved credits, which must include at least one legal ethics credit.
- The deadline to earn your required credit without the $100 late compliance fee is December 31,2021
- The deadline to report your required credit without the $100 late reporting fee is February 15,2022.
- If youdo NOT practice law in Oklahoma during2021, you are eligible to report an MCLE exemption for2021. Such exemptions must be reported by February 15,2022. The late reporting fee is $100.
- POLICY CHANGE - There is no longer an MCLE exemption for OBA members who reached age 65 during 2015 and in subsequent years.
- To view your MCLE transcript online, login to MyOKMCLE
- If you have questions or problems, please contact the MCLE department at: