IT'S NOT TOO EARLY TO THINK ABOUT YOUR MCLE REQUIREMENTS FOR 2016
- If you practiced law in Oklahoma during 2016, you must earn and report a minimum of 12 OBA MCLE approved credits, which must include at least one legal ethics credit.
- The deadline to earn your required credit without the $100 late compliance fee is December 31, 2016
- The deadline to report your required credit without the $100 late reporting fee is February 15, 2017.
- If you do NOT practice law in Oklahoma during 2016, you are eligible to report an MCLE exemption for 2016. Such exemptions can only be reported between the first business day in January 2017 and February 15, 2017. The late reporting fee is $100.
- POLICY CHANGE - There is no longer an MCLE exemption for OBA members who reached age 65 during 2015 and in subsequent years.
- To view your MCLE transcript online, login to MyOKMCLE
- If you have questions or problems, please contact the MCLE department at: